Ad

Slideshow: All the secrets of passing the board exam

The 2017 Librarians' Licensure Exam will be on September 19-20, 2017. This week, we started the review class for those who will be taking the board. Around 5-8 students from CPU will be taking the exam, and we hope and pray that they will all pass and that all of them will be on the top 10 and I pray, even top 1.

It is my first time to teach a review class, so before I started on the subjects the first thing I did was present a simple presentation about things to remember and tips about passing and landing a spot in the top 10 in the board exam.

I posted it on SlideShare and I will post it here to inspire other test-takers. I hope more librarians pass the exam and be great professionals in the field! I included things we don't usually think about: rest, proper diet, physical, emotional, and spiritual preparation.



Here it is:



Description: Sharing some important things to remember and tips for those who will take the board exams for professionals in the Philippines. In our country, professionals have to take and pass a state licensure exam to be qualified professionals in their field. Librarians also have to take the board exam in the Philippines. Here's what I did to pass the board exam and land a spot in the top 10.

Click here for more board exam tips

Post a Comment

0 Comments