Here's a handy PDF eBook of all my board exam tips with some additional content. This little eBook is meant to motivate and inspire test-takers to work hard and succeed in the board exam. This is written for the Librarians' Licensure Exam in mind but also applicable to other professions.
This contains my previous blog posts on board exam tips. Since they have become diverse over time, I decided to compile them in one downloadable format so I can easily share it with anyone who asks. This also saves me time since I don't have to explain everything all over again.
The board exam may be the most difficult exam of your life, and most of us feel the pressure to pass. I hope that through this effort, you will be motivated and inspired to work hard and pass that exam. Remember that it is a challenge you must pass, but it is only the beginning of professional life. We need adequate preparation, not just intellectual preparation through studying and reviewing. We also need spiritual, emotional, financial, physical preparation.
Remember, that this only contains my suggestions and what works best for me. You don't have to follow everything. In taking advice from others, always keep in mind that what works for others won't necessarily work for you. Always decide with considering what's best for yourself.
Here are the contents of this eBook (53 pages, with over 10k words):
- Prayer for Test Takers
- Studying Tips Part 1: Study Smarter
- Studying Tips Part 2: On the Actual Exam
- “The Secret” of Topping the Board
- 5 things to Remember in Preparing for the Board
- 6 Ways to Improve Your Focus
- Review Center or Self-Review? Pros and Cons
- Don’t Overlook your Health
- Encouragement for the Board Exam (that has nothing to do with studying)
- 5 Reasons to strive for the Top Spot or Top 10, and 1 downside when you succeed
- 5 Bible Verses for your Review
- Congrats, you passed! So, what's next?
- Failure is not the End
- Tips for the 6 Subjects of the LLE
- Helpful Links
- Recommended Reading
- About the Author
1. SHARE this Facebook post below so it can reach more board exam test-takers.
2. OPTIONAL: Like/Follow @MalditangLibrarian Facebook page.
Download the book from the links below. Click the "Download" button to save the PDF on your phone, tablet, or computer. You can view/read this on any device. Please share your comments and thoughts about the book!
Alternate Link: Download in Dropbox
This eBook is also printable. For printing, I recommend using Adobe Acrobat software and select the 'Booklet' format for printing. Print the "Front side" first before printing the "Back side", then you can fold it to make a little handy booklet. I designed it so it can be printed as a booklet on short bond paper (8.5" by 11").